Monday, July 13, 2009

Charlie

I've always thought it would be fun to start a blog but now that I've started it, the white screen is pretty daunting!! What to write??



Well, the latest news in our family is our new addition, Charlie! Charlie is a 12 week cocker/poodle mix puppy who is fun of energy and spunk--sometimes too much energy and spunk! He likes to chase our legs, chew on his many toys (and whatever else he can get his mouth on, like the tissue I just pried from his mouth) and steal dish towels from off the oven door! He thinks he's pretty clever but you know he's up to something when you hear him run away from you as fast as he can so that you might not notice the green towel hanging out of his mouth. He also likes to nap when I nap, he sleeps all night long and is really good at going potty outside most of the time. Overall, I think he's a pretty good fit for our family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment